THE VAMPIRE SERIES
Scientists have known for years that unipotent stem cells lie dormant in the skin and provide the building blocks for healing when you sustain a burn or cut. Until recently, physicians had no convenient way to stimulate those stem cells to grow new tissue.
The Vampire Series is among the first set of procedures to harness this technology in the field of aesthetics, utilizing the growth factors found in the blood – specifically the platelets – to activate the unipotent stem cells in the skin and stimulate these cells to grow new, younger-looking skin.
DO YOU SHOW THESE SIGNS OF AGING?
1. Skin color becoming more gray because of less blood flow.
2. Facial shape becoming collapsed and droopy as collagen and muscle decrease.
3. Skin texture becoming less smooth. As a result, you look “droopy”, “tire”, or “worn.” The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
VAMPIRE FACELIFT® TREATMENT
THE VAMPIRE FACELIFT® (IN CLEARWATER, FLORIDA)
WHAT IS THE VAMPIRE FACELIFT®?
The Vampire Facelift® is a custom-designed procedure that combines the artful eye of a skilled physician, the science of hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers, such as Juvederm, and the technology of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) to deliver natural, youthful beauty as unique as you. The dermal filler is used to create the shape by restoring volume lost in the aging process. The PRP is used to stimulate the regenerative process of the skin; creating a younger skin that glows with vitality.
4 STEPS OF THE VAMPIRE FACELIFT® PROCEDURE
1. Creating A Beautiful & Natural Shape
First, the injector uses HA fillers to create a beautiful shape.
2. Activating & Isolating The Magic From Your Blood
Then, the physician isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood.
3. Injecting The Magic Into Your Face
When these growth factors enter the face (injected by the physician), then muti-potent stem cells become activated to grow new tissue. This new tissue includes new blood vessels (for a healthy glow), new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness).
4. Maintenance & Recovery With The Healing & Regeneration Properties Of Altar™: An Official Vampire Skin Therapy™
IS THE VAMPIRE FACELIFT® PROCEDURE FOR YOU?
The Vampire Facelift® procedure is not for everyone. Many would do better with Botox®, laser therapy, surgery, or simply an HA filler or PRP used alone. Dr. Grossgold and the Grossgold Clinic will always display great passion about offering you the right procedure for your face.
GENERAL PROCEDURE INFORMATION
The Grossgold Clinic is a leading provider of the Vampire Facelift® in Clearwater, Florida. The Vampire Facelift® is a quick outpatient procedure, meaning it can all be done in around 10 minutes in our office without the need to admit the patient to a hospital.