BELLY FAT & STRESS HORMONES
HEALTH & STRESS HORMONES ONLINE WEBINAR
ONLINE WEBINAR—IMMUNITY, HEALTH, & STRESS HORMONES
Are you suffering from one or more of these ailments?
Gut Health Disorders, e.g., Bloating, Constipation, Crohn’s, IBS, etc.
Gut Health Issues
Imbalanced Blood Sugars
Thyroid Disorders, e.g., Autoimmune / Hyper- / Hypo- Based Conditions
Type 2 Diabetes
If so, join us online, starting at 6:00 P.M. EDT on Tuesday, April 14th, for the perfect opportunity to educate yourself on the most current medical breakthroughs and methods for assistance in safely riding yourself of unwanted belly fat forever. Your best bet for efficiently (and swiftly) retaking command of your health, life, and youth begins with the Grossgold Clinic’s upcoming online webinar on “Belly Fat & Stress Hormones”, hosted by Dr. Grossgold himself, live on Facebook!
TOPICS OF THE ONLINE WEBINAR—WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
The top five subjects up for discussion during the “Belly Fat & Stress Hormones” online webinar are listed below. The Grossgold Clinic is well aware that these issues have been a topic of constant deliberation for some time now. Even so, during this online webinar, Dr. Grossgold will be providing you, the audience, with the most up-to-date information and the verified truth of the subject matter. This is done for the benefit of our patients, ensuring that they no longer need to deliberate over the right choices.
1. The root cause of belly fat; how hormone imbalances, regardless of your gender, can disfigure your abdomen into an oversized gut and prohibit weight loss, despite proper diet and exercise.
2. How hormone imbalances are preventing you from achieving the necessary eight hours of sleep; your carbohydrate cravings, fat burning, and sleep cycles fall into complete disarray from this.
3. Why counting calories has proven to be ineffective and inefficient for removing belly fat.
4. The number one mistake patients make regarding exercise that completely restricts weight loss.
5. What methods have proven to permanently remove belly fat and bugles: both healthfully and safely.
ONLINE WEBINAR—EVENT DETAILS
IMPORTANT! All information presented in this website is intended for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of rendering medical advice. Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information contained herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.